7 de junio de 2015

trip

i ride my bicycle through the graveyard
the sun up, i glide
between the shading of the fences
like an infinite sign, my wheels go
and go
and in my eyes the lights turn:
                          on and off
                          over and over.
the shades in the day
they move, they push me,
red fake flowers smile
as i pass,
and then i arrive.

i ride my bicycle back through the graveyard
the sun is down, i drag
between the shadows among the fences
like an infinite loop, my wheels
fight to go
and go
and in my eyes the lights turn:
                        off and off
                        over and over.
the shades in the night
they don´t move , they don´t push me
the red flowers, they don´t smile
as i have passed
too many times,
and then i arrive. 

No hay comentarios: